Grace Xi Hui Zang
President and Founder of Golden Grace Financial Group
Graduating from the Renmin University of China with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Grace sought a career in financial advising. After immigrating to Canada, Grace started her career as an Accountant assistant in 1996 in Toronto while servicing clients with full range of financial services on a part time role. Grace balanced well between 2 jobs and taking care of her family. She achieved Million Dollar Round Table status, the highest honor in insurance industry, in 2005 when she still had another full-time job. In 2008 Grace established her own company, Golden Grace Financial Group Inc, and since she has helped many new advisors to start a career in financial service.
Working hard with 20 years of experience in insurance, investment and banking services, Grace has served clients from different backgrounds and ages. Grace is also a specialist in financial planning for high net worth families. For many cases, she has served 3 generations of the same family. Her success is decorated with numerous awards from multi-national insurance companies.
Despite her success, Grace never gives up in learning and loves to share her experience. In her spared time, she is also an author. Her articles have been published on CC times and have inspired many Chinese Canadian families and helped them through touch times. Grace also co-founded Canadian Chinese Culture and Arts Association with her husband, with the goal to share Chinese culture in the Canadian society. For her contribution, Ontario government awarded 20-year Volunteering Award to Grace.
- Million Dollar Round Table qualifying member, COT, life member
- Manulife financial Elite, Elite Gold, Elite Platinum advisor
- Manulife Summit Club Member
- Manulife Triple Crown Award
- Sunlife SPP(Elite) advisor
- Cambridge who’s who Life Member
- Executive Director of Association of United Chinese Financial Professionals (AUCFP)
- Executive Director of the Canada-China Realty Professional Association (CCRPA)
- Executive Director of The Canadian Chinese Culture And Arts Association (CCCAAA)
“In leading a financial services company in GTA, my role divides into two aspects, support and service”.
In the support role, I welcome enthusiastic advisors to join our team and I am very happy to provide one to one training and share my experience with you.
In the services role, I take serious responsibility for clients. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, clients not only benefit from my strong knowledge and background, I care about every client and always put clients at my heart.”
- Ontario 5 years and 20 years Volunteer Award
- Chinese Canadian Outstanding Achievement Award by Toronto Community and Culture Centre
- Outstanding Chinese Canadian Professional Achievement Award by Toronto Community and Culture Centre
- Excellent Community Contribution Award by Toronto Community and Culture Centre
- Golden Maple Culture and Arts Awards by Canadian Chinese Culture and Arts Association